We are looking for counselors who are excited about working as part of our skilled team at our offices in Sandy, Bountiful, and North Ogden. If you have interest, please send the application materials as described below and we will be in touch if we have a place for you.
1. Have at least a masters degree and license in a mental health field (marriage and family therapy, social work, mental health counseling, or psychology). Supervision available if necessary.
2. Have interest in providing a wide range of services including individual, couple and family therapy.
3. Ability to write and contribute to Swinton & Associates Counseling weekly relationship tip blogs.
4. Be comfortable with word processing and ability to learn to use electronic health record system quickly.
- Starting $24.00 – $30.00 per hour depending on experience and license level.
- Monthly bonuses of up to $555.00 per month available.
- Retirement plan with up to 3% matching.
How to apply:
- 1-page letter of interest detailing why you think you will be a good fit for Swinton & Associates Counseling. Letter should also indicate when you are available to start.\
- A detailed CV with 3 references (at least 2 references should be from people familiar with your clinical skills).
- 1-page writing sample. Swinton & Associates Counseling therapists write regularly for the weekly relationship tips, social media pages, and online forums. Please look at our weekly relationship tips (www.swintoncounseling.com/musings) and write a sample relationship tip on the following topic: Keys to rebuilding trust.
Swinton & Associates Counseling specializes in providing individual, couple, and family counseling services in Northern Utah. Swinton & Associates Counseling currently operates out of three clinic locations (Bountiful, North Ogden, and Sandy). For more information about Swinton & Associates Counseling, visit www.swintoncounseling.com. Swinton & Associates Counseling is an equal opportunity employer.